We’re thrilled to announce
the Third Annual
Chapter One Events Mentorship Program!
- This fall, the Ch1Events team will be mentoring writers ages 11 to 29 on all parts of the publishing process!
- The entire Ch1Events team (as well as some guest industry professionals) will take part in the mentorship program, so you’ll learn about each step of how to get published from an expert in it.
- Through one short story by each writer, the team members will step their mentees through everything they need to know about becoming authors: how to write a query letter, utilize editorial letters to strengthen their writing, read contracts, and more.
- At the end of the program, the Ch1Events team will publish all the short stories in an anthology—available for sale online on Amazon, Barnes&Noble.com, and more!
- Now through September 15: apply to participate by submitting a short story!
- October 1: mentees selected
- Throughout October: mentors and mentees work together to perfect the selected short stories and learn all about publishing
- Early November: anthology gets sent to the printers!
- November 18: the anthology comes out!