- All in-person attendees will be required to wear masks unless actively eating or drinking for the duration of the conference.
- Due to social distancing requirements, in-person attendance will be limited.
- Check in will begin at 8:00 AM at the Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/O’Hare, located at:
- Sessions will take place from 8:45 AM to 4:00 PM, in synchrony with online attendees.
- You will have the opportunity to read your writing in front of the conference attendees (online and off) along with some of the speakers!
- Use this link to book a hotel room in the conference group.
New Attendee Admission: IN-PERSON-$50
Alumni & Ch1Camp Discounted Admission:
- Return attendees and participants in Ch1Camp 2021 can register at a discounted rate through July 24th.
- Check your email for a link to the discount registration form.
- Didn’t get an email? Contact us here.
- Learn more about Ch1Camp 2020 here.
T-shirt and other conference merchandise information is coming soon! We are working on a way for all our attendees to safely receive quality apparel at a reasonable price. Thank you so much for your patience.
21 or over? Attend our conference for twenty-something writers instead, the Chapter Twenty-One Conference!