Need to get a query critiqued? Send your query letter to the Ch1Con team!
What This Is:
- $10 per query letter
- A detailed critique from two to three members of the Ch1Con team at once—giving you the most complete look possible at how to make your query the best it can be.
- Our team includes an editorial assistant at Scholastic, an agented author, two former literary agent interns, and other talented and experienced writers!
How It Works:
- Email us to check availability. (Depending on how busy we are, there may be a waiting period of several weeks.) If you approve of our timeframe, we will send you the link to an online form through which you’ll submit your query letter and pay the critique fee.
- The team members who are best suited to your genre will then critique your query in a Google Doc, allowing them to build off one another’s notes so that you will have a more thorough idea of what to improve.
- Once the critique is ready, we will share the Google Doc with you and you can ask us any questions you might have.
To request a critique, email the Ch1Con team at email@example.com and we’ll reply within 48 hours with our availability!